MEMBER OF THE BDA GOOD PRACTICE SCHEME
The BDA Good Practice Scheme is a quality assurance framework for UK dental practices. By becoming a member of the scheme, we are demonstrating a visible commitment to providing quality dental care to nationally recognised best practice standards.
THE GOOD PRACTICE COMMITMENT:
1. We aim to provide dental care of a consistently good quality for all patients.
2. We only provide the care that meets your needs and wishes.
3. We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
4. We look after your health and general safety while receiving dental care.
5. We follow the British Dental Association's guidelines on infection control.
6. We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
7. We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up to date.
8. We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
9. We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
10. Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
Contact us today, in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, for more details about the work of our dentists.